I'm always running out of business cards
Make sure people remember you - create and print your own business cards
Give a more memorable business card
Design and print your own business cards with your Oki colour printer and free Oki Template Manager software (visit the drivers section to download Template Manager).
Create a brand new look, modify an existing design, or simply change your details. Print as many business cards as you need, whenever you like. Your Oki printer will deliver professional-quality results every time. Cards can even be stored on your printer's hard disk for ease of use in the future.
Do it now
By making a template for your business cards, Oki Template Manager software allows users to amend their individual details, whilst maintaining key design elements, like the Company brand look.
Creating a Business Card template
- Download Oki Template Manager software
- Select the Business Card tab, then File, Design
- Create a template by adding text, logos and photos using the easy-to-use tools. The comprehensive Help menu is at hand if required
- Select Allow Changes to allow content change in the edit mode (for example name and address)
- When finished click Save, Exit
Editing a Business Card
- Select Business Cards tab in Template Manager Software
- Select the saved business card and click Edit. Individual details (in a red hashed box) may be edited.
- Click Save
Printing a Business Card
- Select the saved business card and click Print
- Place the Oki Business Card Media in the multi-purpose tray and open the rear paper-output tray. Print settings are set up automatically in Template Manager - simply select your printer and print.
Designing and printing impactful, memorable business cards has never been easier.