A fast, efficient colour printer with a low cost of ownership
Superior performance with a low cost of ownership for enterprise workgroups
The C711 was created specifically to meet the demands of modern corporate workgroups. This network colour printer has the speed, reliability, print quality, media flexibility, and security features you need at the heart of your office. What’s more, it has one of the lowest total costs of ownership in its class.
Print faster and longer
The C711's winning combination of long-life, easy-fit consumables and a large, extendable paper capacity all add up to longer print runs, fewer interruptions and greater productivity for the whole team.
Handle heavy workloads with ease
The C711 network colour printer has the reliability to match its performance. Its robust build quality, flat paper path and ultra-reliable digital LED technology means it can easily cope with the highest print volumes.
Reduce and control your print costs
High-yield toners and a long life image drum are used to give you the lowest possible cost per page. Power consumption in 'sleep' mode is just 1.2 watts and a suite of cost-saving print utilities are included at no extra cost.
Professional print quality
Specially formulated microfine High Definition toner with the latest ProQ2400 technology gives you the quality you need to create stylish documents and compelling marketing material in-house.
First class media flexibility
The C711 office printer gives your team the freedom to print on a wider range of paper sizes and specialist media, with weights up to 250gsm and it even automatically calibrates itself to keep quality to a maximum.
A Secure Print* utility, supported by powerful data encryption and secure erasure, can reduce the risk of sensitive information falling into the wrong hands by requiring the user to personally enter a private PIN at the printer to start the print run.
*SDHC Memory Card is required
- Model: C711n - Networked; C711dn - Duplex and networked; C711cdtn - Cabinet, duplex, 2nd paper tray and networked
- Print Speed A4: 34ppm colour; 36ppm mono
- Time to first print (TTFP) 9 seconds colour, 8 seconds mono
- Warm up time Up to 60 seconds from power on & up to 45 seconds from power save
- Processor speed 533MHz
- Resolution ProQ2400 Multi-level technology, 1200 x 600dpi
- Enhancements Auto Colour Balance, Photo Enhance via driver (excludes Mac OS and all PostScript drivers)
- Printer fonts Scalable: 87 PCL fonts and 136 PostScript fonts, PCL Bitmap fonts, OCR-A/B, USPS ZIP Barcode
- Barcodes Barcode with Checksum support
Interface and Software
- Printer language PCL 6 (XL3.0) and PCL5c, PostScript 3 emulation, SIDM (IBM-PPR, EPSON-FX), PDF Direct Print v1.7, XPS
- Connectivity Hi-Speed USB, 10/100-TX Ethernet, IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Parallel
- OS Compatibility OS Compatibility Windows 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional / XP Professional x64 / Server 2003 / Server 2003 for x64 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 x64 / Vista (32 & 64-bit)/ Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) ; Mac OS X 10.3.9 - 10.6.5
- Advanced networking and security IPv6, 802.1x authentication, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS HTTPS encrpytion, Secure Print, Secure Erase, Data encrpytion, MAC filtering, IP filtering, IPSec
- Utilities Color Correct, OKI LPR, PrintSuperVision.net, Swatch Utility, Template Manager, Web Driver Installer, WebPrint, Print Control Server, Print Control Client, Storage Device Manager, Gamma Utility, Profile Assistant, Color Access Policy Manager
- Memory (RAM) Standard: 256MB; Maximum: 768MB
- SDHC Memory Card Optional: 16GB
- Operating temperature/ humidity 10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Power supply Single phase 220 to 240VAC, frequency 50/60Hz +/-2%
- Power consumption Typical: 600W; Peak: 1300W; Idle: 100W (average); Power save: <15W; Sleep: 1.2W
- Noise level Operating: Up to 54dB(A); Standby: 37dB(A); Power Save: Background Level
- Dimensions (HxWxD) C711n: 389 x 435 x 546mm; C711dn: 389 x 435 x 604mm; C711cdtn: 810 x 435 x 604mm
- Weight C711n: 28kg; C711dn: 31kg; C711cdtn: 48.6kg
- Duty cycle (Maximum) 100,000
- Warranty 3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase
- Paper capacity Tray 1: 530 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper capacity optional tray Tray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm (standard C711cdtn); Tray 3: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Maximum paper capacity 1,690 sheet of 80gsm
- Paper sizes Tray 1/2/3: A4, A5, B5; Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, A6; 10 Envelopes (Com-9, Com-10, DL, Monarch, C5); Labels (Avery 7162, 7664, 7666); Custom size (up to 1200mm length including Banner), 50 transparencies; Duplex: A4, A5, B5; Custom Size: Width 148-215.9mm Length 210-355.6mm
- Paper weight Tray 1/2/3: 64 to 220gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 64 to 250gsm; Duplex: 64 to 220gsm
- Duplex Standard: C711dn, C711cdtn; Optional: C711n
- Paper output 350 sheets face down, 100 sheets face up (80gsm)
- Toner cartridge: 11,500 pages: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow; 11,000 pages: Black
- EP-cartridge: 20,000 pages
- Description A4 colour printer
- Number of users 1 to 20